Magnetic reactor use instructions:
1. Before the operation of the magnetic reactor, carefully check whether there are any abnormalities. During the normal operation of the reactor, the upper cover and the terminals on the touch panel should not be opened to avoid electric shock.
2. The magnetic reactor measuring instrument should be calibrated regularly to ensure accurate and reliable operation.
3, the temperature of the magnetic reactor should not be too fast, the pressure should also be slow, especially the stirring speed of the reactor, only allow slow rise. In the event of a power outage, the speed control knob should be turned back to zero.
4. The magnetic reactor should not be cooled quickly to prevent damage caused by excessive temperature difference.
5. When the magnetic reactor is running, the water jacket between the coupling and the kettle lid must pass cooling water to control the working temperature of the reactor magnet and avoid demagnetization.
6. The magnetic reaction kettle is strictly prohibited to tap the bolt and nut joint under high pressure.
7. After the magnetic blasting blasting membrane is used for a period of time, it will age and fatigue, reduce the bursting pressure, and there may be medium adhesion, which affects the sensitivity of the reactor. It should be replaced regularly, and usually replaced once to prevent failure.
8. The magnetic reaction kettle is strictly prohibited to be removed by pressure.